never leave home without it
- The number-one cause of premature aging of the face is due to sun damage.
- Apply a Broad Spectrum sunblock with a SPF 30 or higher every day to protect your skin.
- When in the sun, it's important to reapply sunscreen to any exposed areas of skin.
- UV rays are always present, no matter the weather. On overcast days, only visible rays (but not UVB rays) from the sun are blocked. Even when you think you don't need it, you need it!
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Arginine, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Disodium Phenyl Dibenzimidazole Tetrasulfonate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Hexylene Glycol, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Nylon-12, Myristyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Phenoxyethanol, Polypodium Leucotomos Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Ferulate, Ferulic Acid, Caffeic Acid, Physalis Angulata Extract, Ceteareth-25, Caprylyl Glycol, Melanin, Myristyl Glucoside, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Caprylyl Methicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Alumina, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide PEG-15 Disulfate, Camelia Sinensis Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine HCL, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCL, Panthenyl Triacetate, Parfum, Simethicone, Oxothiazolidine, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethyl Linoleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Linalool, Limonene.
Fave sun cream ever! Got it from The Urban Clinic. Never leave the house without it. Ever.
- Efasha Kamarudin
The SPF I religiously wear everyday! it’s the best I’ve found which doesn’t break me out. I apply it after moisturiser every morning :)
- Jessica Ley (Makeup Artist)
Heliocare's high-protection sunscreens are trusted by so many dermatologists. Ideal for oily and congestion-prone skin, (..) if you've found most sunscreens break you out, this is the one to try.