ceramides in skin?
- Ceramides are fatty acids naturally found in high concentrations in the uppermost layers of skin that help to maintain the skin barrier.
- They hold skin together and form a protective layer to help prevent moisture loss and visible damage from environmental stressors.
- Makes skin more tolerable to active ingredients.
Formulated by Dr. Joonhong Park, CEO of Maymorning dermatology clinic in Korea. With the perfect ratio of cholesterol and ceramides to strengthen the skin barrier, this product is intensely moisturising. A water-based gel suspension makes application soothing and comfortable on the skin. Perfect for sensitized or weak skin.
- FOR: Face
- SKIN TYPE: Normal, Dry, Sensitive, Mature
- SKIN CONCERNS: Post-laser Sensitivity, Sensitive Skin, Rosacea, Aging Skin
These two (MayMorning Ceramide Cream & Copper Peptide Hydrator) are my favourites! (MayMorning Ceramide Cream) is a face cream that brightens and hydrates the face.
Cream texture is very soft, non-sticky and quickly absorbs into the skin. Helps moisturize and remove dead skin cells at once. The skin feels moisturized, soft and healthy after!
- Augustine Van Riemsdijk
I highly recommend this for those of you who have dehydrated skin and want to find a lightweight moisturizer.