proteoglycans for hair growth
- It has been clinically documented that proteoglycan levels decline within the hair follicle in age-related or genetic hair loss, post-pregnancy hair loss and whilst experiencing stress-related hair loss.
- Hair loss and hair growth disruptions can be explained by a ‘lower than normal’ concentration of hair growth regulating proteoglycans that causes follicular degradation – this is known as Proteoglycan Follicular Atrophy.
Values Per 3 Tablets (daily serving)
- Marilex®-P 900mg
- Silica 90mg
- Biotin 270ug
Ingredient List (in full):
Marilex®-P (fractionated fish extract with specific lectican proteoglycans), silicon dioxide, D-biotin, bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose), stabilisers (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose; magnesium salts of fatty acids), glazing agents (polyvinyl alcohol; polyethylene glycol; talc), colours (titanium dioxide; iron oxides).
Always read the label. Not recommended for those allergic to fish.
- Obtained through a proprietary extraction process from fractionated fish extract
- Has high ratios of specific bioactive proteoglycans
- Replenishes critical proteoglycans during the Anagen phase
- Prevents follicular miniaturisation
Both as a single and as a combination Proteoglycan Replacement Therapy treatment, Nourkrin® provides a significant clinical effect on hair growth.
- DR JAN WADSTEIN (MD, PhD, Associate Professor Lund University, Member of Royal Society of Medicine)
As a part of my extensive clinical research, I have been able to demonstrate scientifically objective results that Nourkrin® has a favourable effect on hair quality and hair growth compared to placebo in subjects with hair loss.
- DR ERLING THOM (PhD Pharmacology Stanford University)
Just 2 1/2 months after starting the tablets, I noticed hair regrowth! The amount of hair shedding reduced an awful lot, and I noticed hair regrowth first around the temples and the hairline. I highly recommend.